Tradgedy Strikes Trenton

by 12:30 AM 0 comments
Dennis Barkley
Trenton
Titans
Age: 29B/T: R/R
Born: Liberty, IL
Position(s): 2B/OF
View Hardball Dynasty Profile


"I have been balancing bowling balls on my head for as long as I can remember. Nothing like this has ever happened. You could say I was a pro, which goes right along my 224 bowling average on my bowling league." That is a statement from Trenton Titans star second baseman Dennis Barkley who was injured around 7pm on April 24th after the Titans game vs the San Fran Steroid Sluggers . In that game Barkley went 3 for 5 with a double a triple and 2 runs scored. Barkley is scheduled to miss about 270 days with what is offically a "herniated disk in his neck." At first both Barkley and Titan brass reported the injury to be baseball related but later that night the Titans released a statemnet telling the truth. Apparently Barkley is an avid bowler, and bowling ball on the head balancer. He was trying to break his old record of 7, 16lb bowling balls at once. "Right as my cousin Charles Barkley put the 8th ball on my head I knew something wasnt right." Indeed Dennis, indeed. "At that moment they all came crashing down, where I then slipped on a banana peel, then 5 of the balls dropped on my head and neck. As soon as they hit me I felt a pop which was excruciatingly painful." Dennis Barkley was batting .322 with 16 home runs, 69 RBIs, 73 runs scored and 18 stolen bases. Not only does this effect Dennis BArkleys team, but it affects his playing abilities. Although we wont know to what extent, Barkley is expect to lose extensive ability in his contact and power. 270 days from now Dennis BArkley will step back onto the field. But for what team? The Titans have said they will not put up with this blatant disregard to contractual agreements. This referring to Clause 7 section 4 which states Dennis may not participate in any activities in which his health may be at risk. And once Barkley does take the field again, will he ever regain his playing abilities? Barkley is on the wrong side of 27 and will go down in history as "that guy." We will keep you updated on Dennis's road back to the bigs.

Indiansrck27

Developer

Commissioner of the fakest fake baseball league on the planet: Plumpy Rules!!!!111

0 comments: