Wins Above Replacement Since Season 60

by 7:06 AM 0 comments

 I have been using some of the time that we've had due to the extended rollover to calculate Wins Above Replacement totals since the turn of the "decade" that started in Season 60. Currently I have 111 players in the database of people that I have fully calculated over the past five seasons, mostly from the Awards Ballots that I have been doing in other posts. I am going to post screenshots of my WAR spreadsheet in groups of 30 players below, and if you don't see a player that your are curious about send me a quick Trade Chat or post in the World Chat and I'll add in their data to this series later. Without further ado, here are players 1-30: 

Players 31-60: 
Players 61-90:

Players 91+:

A couple of quick housekeeping notes: 
  • Players whose names are highlighted in gold are in the Hall of Fame
  • The cities listed in the second to last column (last season) with asterisks have them because they are currently open franchises and I don't have access to their data until a new owner takes over
  • My next step is to start looking at Career Wins Above Replacement, and I will start at the top of this list and work down 
  • This is just another reminder that all totals above are both park and position adjusted



bruinsfan911

Developer

Commissioner of the fakest fake baseball league on the planet: Plumpy Rules!!!!111

0 comments: